Italian Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Italian Ogliarola Olive Oil is a delightful medium-intensity oil where sweet, ripe fruit meets green herbs. It dances to a bold finish of cinnamon, black pepper, and chili!
Italian Ogliarola Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is a very nice, medium-intensity oil that is quite interesting. The aroma is of both sweet, ripe fruit and green herbs. It tastes soft, buttery, and like cooked vegetables, but finishes with a strong herbaceous, cinnamon, black pepper, and chili pepper finish. It is the perfect accent for delicately flavored dishes like raw or steamed fish, shellfish, and crustaceans, or on carpaccio and boiled vegetables.
- Shellfish get a spicy shell-ebration with a dash of this oil.
- Electrify boiled veggies with a peppery zap.
- With a splash of Italian Ogliarola Olive Oil, your prawns go from mild to wild.
- No more bland boiled veggies.
- Seize the carpaccio! Drizzle it with Ogliarola and watch it carpe-diem its way to a peppery finale.
From sweet serenades to spicy solos, Italian Ogliarola Olive Oil makes every dish a standing ovation in flavor-town!
*Crush Date: October 2022. FFA- 0.17, PV- 5.2, OLEIC- 70.81, BIO-PHENOLS- 245, K232- 1.8, DAGS- 97.3.
*Chemistry values are representative from time of crush.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil