Jalapeño Balsamic Vinegar
Picked at the height of home grown perfection, the spice of jalapeños mingle with the mellow tartness of our aged, traditional balsamic.
From casual backyard barbeques to fancy pants dinners, this wake-up-your-taste-buds balsamic will bring the heat and the beat to the next party. Warm-up your next meat marinade or add some sizzle to your ceviche. The explosion of flavor that this white Jalapeño Balsamic brings will revive any tired chicken or sausage recipe! Sweet, spicy, hot, and tart, you will use this vinegar in a slew of different culinary applications.
- The secret ingredient in your next margarita
- Pan sauce for your veggies
- Steak and chicken fajita night!
- Homemade tortilla chips? Yes, you can!
- Splash or two on fresh fruit
- Roasted corn will thank you
- Veggies: all of them, grilled, roasted, baked, or fried
Remember, a little is sometimes more. Keep your friends coming back by not overwhelming them with your new fiery sidekick.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
Herbes de Provence