Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar
The alluring tart flavor of our white balsamic vinegar helps to provide a lovely base for the infusion of the fragrant lemongrass and bite of mint.
Although lemongrass is known for its wonderful accents in Asian cooking, this versatile balsamic can also be used to perk up chicken and seafood dishes. The depth of the mint and the freshness of the lemongrass coexist beautifully in salads and spicy beef dishes. Combine with our Sesame Oil to make a tangy sauce that you can serve alongside vegetarian spring rolls.
- Huge fan of peppery greens like arugula
- Delicious with lettuce wraps or noodles
- Did someone say mojitos with rum?
- Mix a splash with vanilla and tea (serve hot or cold)
- Refreshing with seafood
- Pairs nicely with summer watermelon and greek feta cheese
With a little encourgeMINT, you can incorporate this gem of a balsamic into a variety of dishes. Keep us posted by tagging us with @saratogaoliveoil!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.