Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
As a tropical treat for your palette, our citrusy Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar meets the slight pungency of our aged vinegar. A must have salad superstar.
Nothing perks up a dish quite like the bright taste of sunkissed fruit. Our Tangerine Balsamic perfectly balances the tart of the vinegar with the sweetness of the citrus to bring a crisp cheeriness to salads, fish, and chicken. Prepare a very tasty glaze for baked salmon and fluffy rice. To impart an even greater sweetness to your dishes, mix with our Blood Orange or other citrus-based olive oils.
- Sweet and sour chicken with a citrus kick
- Delicious with beets, fennel, and fresh orange
- Tangerine steak salad with a little Olive Oil and you are all set
- Complementary to grilled pineapple
- Tangerine teriyaki chicken
- A dash or two in dark chocolate brownies
We thought about including an orange joke with this tangerine product description but didn’t want it to come off as unaPEELing to our friends.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.