Umeboshi Plum Balsamic Vinegar
Refreshingly crisp, tart, and uncharacteristically unique, our newest white balsamic vinegar walks the fine line of indulgent, sweet, and tangy.
Japanese Umeboshi, or Ume, is a close fruit relative to the apricot and plum family. The interwoven complexity of this sumptuous balsamic makes it the perfect accompaniment to rich dishes, luscious desserts, and thirst-quenching cocktails. Select one of our favorite oils - we love Blood Orange, Persian Lime, or Sesame - to pair with, and your culinary adventures shall know no limits.
- Enhance vine-ripened tomato dishes or heirloom tomato salads
- Great marinade for pork, salmon, and shrimp
- Magnificent with mushrooms
- Sunday Mimosas, with a twist
- Glaze poultry for a sweet, savory finish
- Drizzle over cheese plates or fresh fruit platters
Our aged white balsamics come to us from Modena, Italy. They are naturally free of sugars, thickeners and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.