Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
Tahitian vanilla teams up with our barrel-aged dark balsamic to bring you a luscious elixir that brings a warm, fragrant essence to many dishes – both sweet and savory.
Our Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar is an absolute must-have for anyone who loves the warmth that vanilla adds in baked goods and beyond. This dark balsamic takes center stage when planning dessert menus and warm winter drinks. Fragrant but not floral, our balsamic shines when drizzled over cooked rice, and is delicious when paired with pork or lamb. From fresh fruit to summer salads, the warm vanilla notes help take ordinary foods from drab to fab.
- Drizzle over freshly baked brownies
- Take homemade hot chocolate to the next level
- Pair with our Fig Balsamic for pork and roasted vegetables
- Reduce with fresh peaches and serve with ice cream
- Give salmon and basmati rice extra warmth
- Elevate angel food cake and strawberry shortcake
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.