Truffle Balsamic Vinegar
Let's talk about the real showstopper here: those truffled notes. A blend of earthiness and sweetness that'll have you swooning.
We've taken the essence of aromatic Italian black winter truffles and mixed them with our traditional 18 year style dark balsamic, resulting in a Truffle Dark Balsamic Vinegar that's part sour, part sweetness, and all-around earthy goodness. Drizzle it, dunk it, or drench it – there's no wrong way to let this truffle-infused diva work its magic.
- Here to turn your pizza night into a gourmet gala.
- Think Italian salami and French charcuterie can hold their own? They haven't met this balsamic yet!
- Truffle-ify our Oven Roasted Tomatoes recipe.
- Mix it with our Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil and double the earthiness.
- Pasta, polenta and risotto ain’t ready for this flavor fiesta.
- Make potatoes dance in joy with a Truffle Balsamic and Garlic Olive Oil mix.
Get ready to raise your dishes to rockstar status, one drizzle at a time. Let's truffle shuffle!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients.
Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI (cooked grape must, wine vinegar) water, black winter truffle juice, salt, naturally occurring sulfites