Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
Strong, herbal sage meets earthy, savory, wild mushrooms and the combination is a fragrant bouquet of rich, savory olive oil.
Arriving in layers of flavor, our Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil is heavenly on roasted sweet potatoes. Croutons crunch with the herbaceous flavor and a drizzle (or glug) adds pizazz to soups, stews, and savory chowders. This olive oil (when paired with our Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar) takes poultry and pork to a whole new level! As a staple in traditional thanksgiving stuffing, you’ll be asked to bring the main side dish for years to come!
- Morning egg makeover
- Fresh bread dipping oil
- Loves the heat from grilled, roasted, and fried meat
- Goat cheese ravioli and chicken pot pie approved
- Veggie pizza delight
If we could give you any SAGE advice, it would be to invest in this versatile oil. From brunch to fancy dinners, it will never let you down.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
- Sausage and Cranberry Sage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Duck Breast with Cranberry Sauce, Pommes Fondant, and a Mushroom Gel
- Mushroom & Sage Arancini with Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Sauce
- Suz’s Savory Beef Stew
- Harvest Kale Salad
- Creamy Chicken and Butternut Squash
- Caramelized Onion & Pear Pizza
- Rigatoni Alla Norma
- Roasted Vegetable and Farro Salad
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Flatbread
- Acorn Squash with Quinoa and Apples
- Mushroom Tartlets
- Pan Seared Strip Steak
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Zuppa of Mushroom, Potato & Chickpeas
- Cream of Mushroom and Lemongrass Soup
- Seared Scallops with Apple Cider Balsamic Glaze
- Chard and Bread Gnocchi
- Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Semolina Polenta
Frequently bought with
Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Usually compared to a liquid hug, everyone benefits from the juicy complexity and how well this Fig Balsamic Vinegar pairs with a multitude of our Olive Oils - - a true 'fig-ure' of culinary elegance. This Fig Balsamic Vinegar is a luscious blend, hinting at sun-drenched figs and whispers of gourmet decadence. It is a journey of flavor, transforming every dish into a dance of sweet and savory nuances. It’s the 'fig-tastic' sweet and fruity flavor without any added sugars that make this Fig Balsamic a treat for both your palate and waistline. Let the subtle, yet confectionary fig taste compliment your next steak or chicken plate.
- Delicious on roasted vegetables
- Slather on salmon, plop on pork chops, baste on beef
- Leafy green salads don't stand a chance when this guy is in town
- Adds depth to marinades
- Pour on Baked Brie and eat yourself silly
- Make a fantastic fig glaze
- Ridiculously good with ricotta or yogurt
Editor's note: Fig newtons are underrated, but even they can't hold a sign to this Liquid Gold.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always. Embark on this 'fig-ureative' journey with Saratoga Olive Oil and re-'vinegar'ate your love for cooking with every drop!
Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Most notably enjoyed on the crisp fall and cold winter days, our Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar is excellent all year round. The robust flavors of the cinnamon and pear are scrumptious with desserts, tantalizing with poultry and perfection with salads. Cinnamon pear glazed ham is sure to be a showstopper at Thanksgiving... Serve alongside Tuscan Herb style stuffing and you just started a new holiday tradition.
- Glazed carrots and rustic vegetables
- Oatmeal mornings just hit a new high
- Warm brie? Meet your new best friend
- Pear parfait perfection
- Pork tenderloin approved
- Cinnamon apple french toast with mascarpone cheese
Fun Fact: Cinnamon comes from the bark of the cinnamon tree, which can grow up to 60 feet! Pear trees only average 30 feet. Quite the PEARing if you ask us.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All natural, always.
White Balsamic Vinegar
When life hands you lemons, we say, "Make Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar!" One of our best-selling balsamic vinegars, go from amazing appetizers to delectable desserts with a single bottle. The Mediterranean beckons as our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar captivates your culinary senses. This remarkable concoction is a blend of tangy lemons from Sicily's sun-drenched groves and the deep, matured flavors of our aged balsamic. Every drop carries the promise of Italy, echoing its traditions and craftsmanship. Bottled salad dressings be gone! From sweet dessert creams and heavenly meringues to savory chicken, pasta, and bread, the possibilities are endless with this pleasantly sweet, yet decidedly sharp lemon flavor of our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar. Top this bottle with one of our self-closing pour spouts! It is the perfect accessory as this balsamic will never be too far from your reach.
- Cook down for a sugary dessert show stopper
- Salmon and Seafood extraordinaire
- Fantastic with fruit salads
- Superior in vinaigrettes
- Splash into your favorite mocktail or cocktail
- Poultry pleaser
Saratoga Olive Oil is not responsible for moving fees or airline tickets after you decide to visit or move to Italy. So, next time you're looking to add a "squeeze" of excitement to your meal, remember, our Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar is just a pour away. It's a citrus sensation that's sure to "a-peel" to all!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.