Fig Balsamic Vinegar
Go Fig or Go Home! As our best selling infused dark balsamic, our flavorful Fig is aged up to 18 years in wooden barrels and boasts a flavor so incredibly close to the actual fresh fig fruit.
Usually compared to a liquid hug, everyone benefits from the juicy complexity and how well this Fig Balsamic Vinegar pairs with a multitude of our Olive Oils. Sweet and fruity without any added sugars make this Fig Balsamic a treat for both your palate and waistline. Let the subtle, yet confectionary fig taste compliment your next steak or chicken plate.
- Delicious on roasted vegetables
- Slather on salmon, plop on pork chops, baste on beef
- Leafy green salads don't stand a chance when this guy is in town
- Adds depth to marinades
- Pour on Baked Brie and eat yourself silly
- Make a fantastic fig glaze
- Ridiculously good with ricotta or yogurt
Editor's note: Fig newtons are underrated, but even they can't hold a sign to this Liquid Gold.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Grape must, fig concentrate, wine vinegar, naturally occurring sulfites
Frequently bought with