Chipotle Olive Oil
Smoky and spicy to start, our Chipotle Olive Oil rounds off with a rich, peppery finish.
Brooke, our head of shipping , deems Chipotle Olive Oil her favorite, using it to sauté veggies, or drizzle over rice to spice up homemade Mexican dishes.
What we love most about this Infused Chipotle Olive Oil is the ability to add depths of flavor without being fiercely hot. Southwestern foodie fans love the warm and smoky flavors it adds to chile con queso, tortilla soup, and tamale pie. Die-hard popcorn fans love popping their favorite kernels in the authentic chili-infused oil. The high smoke point makes this aromatic oil perfect for all your grilling adventures.
- Excellent base for Chipotle marinades and dressings
- Superb finishing oil in soups and gravies
- Egg-cellent with frittatas and breakfast burritos
- Dab on crusty bread and pizza
- Grilled eggplant, onions, potatoes, asparagus, and tomatoes
- Brush on grilled chicken, steaks, and ribs
Olive Oil contains monounsaturated fats which help lower your cholesterol levels. You might as well have some fun with your food while eating nutritiously!
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
- Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Chicken
- Raspberry Chipotle Salad Dressing
- Fish Tacos with Elote and Pickled Red Onions
- Broccoli Rabe-Chipotle Pesto
- Mexican Corn Summer Salad
- Chipotle Orange Brownies
- Vegan Butternut Mac & Cheese
- Maple Chipotle Ribs
- Loaded Chicken Enchiladas
- Chipotle Greens and Grains Salad
- Spicy Cinnamon Pear Pork Chops
- Chipotle Tangerine Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Strip Steak
- Chipotle Carrot Soup with Red Apple Balsamic
- Chipotle Filet with Watermelon Blue Cheese Salad
- Bloody Mary with Chipotle Shrimp
- Chipotle Black Bean Dip
- Grilled Sirloin Steak Tips with Espresso Balsamic
- Chipotle Olive Oil Poached Salmon
- Lime-Chipotle Olive Oil Aioli Coleslaw
- Chipotle Grilled Filet Mignon with Mango Salsa
- Seared Grouper Tacos
- Bacon Lime Shrimp
- Raspberry and Chipotle Chicken Marinade
- Chipotle Filet With Watermelon & Blue Cheese Salad
Frequently bought with
Dark Balsamic Vinegar