Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
Fruitier than most of our aged balsamic vinegars, our Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar has a fresh flavor that is most comparable to the bite of a newly harvested orchard apple. Aromatically pleasing, this balsamic takes you on an excellent taste adventure of sweet and tangy.
Bring the taste of the outdoors into your kitchen with this delicate, sweet apple flavor. Indulge in decadent desserts, like streusels, crumbles, and crepes. Dive into a dinner of pan-broiled pork and red-skinned potatoes, the Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar complements the flavors in both! Aside from drinking straight out of the bottle, you know you’ve tried it, you can add this sweet as syrup concoction to sparkling beverages or get creative with your cocktails. This is also kid-approved, so go ahead and sweeten up their little breakfasts and sneak into ice cream as a healthier alternative to junky (yet also delicious) sundae toppings!
- Perfection with pork chops
- Absolutely amazing apple glaze
- Brush on squash with brown sugar and candied walnuts
- Gorgonzola and red apple filet mignon
- Adds another layer of flavor to streusel
- Brushed on brussel sprouts
- Tangy glaze for oven-roasted vegetables
Once upon a time, there was a person who switched over to our Saratoga Red Apple Balsamic and they lived APPLEly ever after.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
- Apple Crisp with a Balsamic Apple Caramel
- Caprese Grilled Cheese
- Saratoga Autumn Mule
- Chipotle Carrot Soup with Red Apple Balsamic
- Red Apple Balsamic Glazed Pork Chop
- Jeweled Brussels Sprouts
- Oven Roasted Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cranberry Apple Stuffing
- Pork Pot Roast with Pears
- Pumpkin Seed Pesto Panzanella
- Seared Scallops with Apple Cider Balsamic Glaze
Frequently bought with