Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Vinegar
Shop our best-selling Traditional Dark Balsamic aged for 18 years in wooden barrels according to time-honored techniques, giving this ultra-versatile condiment an intense and complex flavor. It's the perfect balance of sweet and sour, with subtle notes of fig and caramel.
Every year of its aging journey adds layers of depth, creating a masterpiece that's much more than just vinegar. This luxurious condiment is like the fine wine of vinegars, getting better and more nuanced with age. Seasoned wooden barrels work their magic year after year, infusing it with stories of the past. Used in both sweet and savory dishes, this dense Traditional 18-Year Balsamic Vinegar is characterized by woodsy notes, sweet (fruity) undertones, and a robust finish. Good as a stand-alone balsamic but plays very well with others. Whether it's romancing strawberries in a salad, adding depth to eggplant preparations, or elevating the nuttiness of Parmigiano Reggiano cheeses, our 18 Year Old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar ensures every dish is a star. A kitchen staple can be used for raw dishes, as well as cooking overheat. So, step into a world of flavor and 'barrel' into excellence with our best-selling Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar.
- Best friends with strawberries
- Has yet to meet a Caprese salad or bruschetta it hasn't liked
- Superior in salads
- Magnificent as a marinade
- Pairs amazing with eggplant and lasagna
- Vanilla ice cream topper
- Drizzled over parmigiano reggiano cheeses
A word of culinary wisdom: Never use a metal spoon or metal dish to taste test balsamic vinegar. There is a property in the metal that can change the characteristics of the vinegar.
All our balsamic vinegars are aged to perfection in wood barrels are a testament to purity and natural goodness, free from sugars, thickeners, and any artificial additives. Experience the authentic, all-natural richness with every drop. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, naturally occurring sulfites
- Cheddar Herb Biscuits
- Italian Bread Dip
- Strawberry Balsamic Mozzarella Crostinis
- Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- Crockpot BBQ Jam Meatballs
- Red Pepper Pasta
- “Magical” Fall Ice Cream Sundae
- Tuscan Herb Vinaigrette
- Peach Caprese Salad
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken
- Braised Cod with Olive Oil Cured Artichokes and Mushrooms
- Grilled Salmon with Balsamic and Rosemary Marinade
- Pickled Asparagus with Poached Eggs
- Arugula Salad with Balsamic Shallots, Almond Crumble, and Ricotta Salata Cheese
- Caprese Salad with Prosciutto
- Balsamic Glazed Grilled Plums with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Simple Vinaigrettes: Tropical Citrus Vinaigrette and Italian Vinaigrette
- Honey Vinegar Glazed Green Beans