Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Naturally sweet d’anjou pears and the flavor of freshly ground cinnamon marry to bring you a warm, spicy balsamic vinegar sure to please even the most seasoned connoisseur.
Kaitlin, manager of our Burlington Shop, loves using Cinnamon Pear Balsamic in stewed fruit over oatmeal.
Most notably enjoyed on the crisp fall and cold winter days, our Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar is excellent all year round. The robust flavors of the cinnamon and pear are scrumptious with desserts, tantalizing with poultry and perfection with salads. Cinnamon pear glazed ham is sure to be a showstopper at Thanksgiving... Serve alongside Tuscan Herb style stuffing and you just started a new holiday tradition.
- Glazed carrots and rustic vegetables
- Oatmeal mornings just hit a new high
- Warm brie? Meet your new best friend
- Pear parfait perfection
- Pork tenderloin approved
- Cinnamon apple french toast with mascarpone cheese
Fun Fact: Cinnamon comes from the bark of the cinnamon tree, which can grow up to 60 feet! Pear trees only average 30 feet. Quite the PEARing if you ask us.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
- Pork and Beans
- Carrot Ginger Bisque
- Cinnamon Buns
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic French Toast
- Cinnamon Pear Cheesecake
- Spicy Cinnamon Pear Pork Chops
- Chicken Liver Pâté Crostini
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Beets & Yogurt with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- Roasted Pear Salad
- Double Cinnamon Granola
Frequently bought with
Mushroom & Sage