Oven Roasted TomatoesPrint
A recipe with endless opportunities! Toss with fresh pasta, top toasted bread for bruschetta, make sandwiches and burgers irresistible, and roasted meats even better! Recipe By Maria Connors
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 pint Multi-Colored Grape Tomatoes
- ½ cup Robust SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil, like Chilean Koroneiki
- ¼ cup SOOC Black Currant Balsamic
- 1 medium Vidalia Onion, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp SOOC Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to combine. Transfer to a large baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes before carefully giving the ingredients a stir and returning to the oven for another 15 minutes, until tomatoes are nice and soft.
- Let cool to room temperature.