Fresh Fennel SaladPrint
Submitted by Elizabeth Thal of Wellington, FL Chef Notes: “A fun fresh salad to remind us of summer, but using fresh seasonal vegetables! I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty this simple salad was. Take one bite, and you’ll have trouble stopping yourself from eating the entire bowl!”
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Salads, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 Fresh Fennel Bulb
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 large Tomato
- 2-3 Tbsp SOOC Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp SOOC Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Wash and dry all fresh produce. Trim end off of fennel bulb, using only the white portion. Cut the bulb in half and then slice thin. Cut onion in half and slice thin. Slice tomato in half, removing seeds, and slice thin.
- Place all the ingredients into a salad bowl and toss gently. Allow mixture to marinate two hours before serving.
- Stays fresh up to four days. Enjoy!