Golden Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
Enjoy the flavors of the islands without leaving your kitchen! Well suited for use in salads, cooking, and grilling, this far-reaching Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar can also be added to chicken or Asian cooking for an extra sweet pineapple flavor. Mix with soy sauce and Sesame Oil for an unexpected sweetness. Perfect for basting and marinating, excellent for grilling season. We love the versatility of this pantry staple and keep it handy year-round.
- Fresh fish tacos with pineapple salsa
- Golden pineapple chicken over jasmine rice
- Add a few splashes to your salsa verde
- Bread pudding? Yes, please!
- Pineapple and coconut mahi-mahi
- Pineapple hummus with smoked paprika and pita chips
Fun Fact: A pineapple is not a pine, nor is it an apple, it is actually part of the berry family! Go ahead and stock up; it's cheaper than an island vacation!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
Frequently bought with