Persian Lime Olive Oil
Step into a 'zest-ival' of flavors with our Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil, a vivid fusion of freshly picked Persian limes and top-quality olive oil. This olive oil isn't just a blend; it's a vibrant burst of citrus that brings a fragrant, fresh twist to your kitchen. Add some shimmy to your next salsa or margarita recipe with a splash or two of this flagrantly zesty aromatic Persian Lime Olive Oil. Foolproof flavor for spicy Thai, South American, and Mexican recipes. The versatility of our Persian Lime Olive Oil extends beyond the usual. It’s a fantastic companion for chicken and shrimp dishes, adding a hint of lime that enhances the flavors without overpowering them. Great when used in chicken and shrimp dishes. With just a splash, you can transform these classic favorites into something extraordinary, bursting with bright, aromatic citrus notes. Even pair it with our Coconut Balsamic for a tropical twist. Whether you’re dressing a salad, marinating meats, or just 'zesting' things up, our Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil is a must-try.
- Chocolate fudge gets a facelift
- Perk up your next pile of popcorn
- Makeover your egg omelets and souffle
- Great on a garden salad and amazing with avocado
- Shake up your cocktail hour with some new flavors
- Watermelon, feta, and mint salad get a spicy kick!
Soak up the LIMElight when you introduce this Olive Oil to your friends, family, and coworkers. Far from subLIME, the enlightening taste will leave them GREEN with envy.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavors
- Cilantro-Lime Pesto
- Grilled Mushroom Tacos
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Carne Asada with Coconut Slaw
- White Chocolate Fudge with Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Chocolate-Lime Brownie Cookies with Coconut Balsamic Glaze
- Baked Red Snapper
- Fish Tacos with Jalapeno and Lime
- Persian Lime Guacamole
- Cous Cous alla Trapanese
- Spiced Berry Shortcakes
- Mandarin and Goat Cheese Spinach Salad
- Coconut Lime Cod
- Santa Fe Chicken
Frequently bought with
White Balsamic Vinegar