Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
Travel the tropical seas with our wonderfully sweet, pleasingly tart and clean, natural flavor of fresh coconut.
Our Coconut White Balsamic lets you experience the island vibes on your time. From the comfort of your home, enjoy this exotic balsamic with fresh fruit, sauteed with shrimp, and stirred into jasmine and arborio rice. Grilling out? Try basting chicken thighs with a coconut marinade made with our Persian Lime Olive Oil! From warm breakfast muffins to sultry salads, and fish tacos with tropical salsa, this balsamic will take your food traveling.
- Drizzled over pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Sprinkle on your favorite salad with coconut flakes and macadamia nuts
- Coconut and chocolate (cake, brownies, truffles, cookies, etc)
- Spice up churros
- Shrimp, salmon, and seafood platter
- Arugula greens, yes, please!
The coconut balsamic has a sweetness and zing that adds depth of flavor without the guilt of added sugars. Go ahead, splurge a little!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites