To achieve the tremendous depth of rich, nutty flavor, our Japanese Sesame Oil is roasted slow and low and then pressed in small batches. Easily one of the most flavorful and fragrant oils in the world!
Steve, manager of our Saratoga Shop, brushes Sushi-Grade Yellowfin Tuna with Roasted Sesame Oil, before coating it with sesame seeds and quickly searing each side in a cast iron pan.
With a very authentic taste and spice true to Asian cooking, this all-around oil is phenomenal in stir frys, delectable on chicken, and perfection with rice. Add a splash to your next hummus recipe, or incorporate it into your next turkey meatball recipe. From a simple salad dressing to homemade pork dumplings, this Sesame Oil will have you reaching back to use again!
- Stir fry to your heart's content
- Roast vegetables and pork
- Sesame noodles done your way
- Steamed veggies like eggplant, bok choy, and cabbage
- Use to flavor hummus
- Delicious with dumplings
Try preparing your favorite to-go meal at home! Not only is it enjoyable, but think of the money you will save, the hidden ingredients you won’t eat, and how fun it will be as a special treat once in a while instead of weekly!
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- Chicken Katsu with Cucumber Kohlrabi Kimchi & Spicy Mayo
- Suyo Spicy Salad
- Soy Sauce Noodles with Crispy Chicken
- Umeboshi Daikon Salad
- Spicy Shrimp & Rice Noodles
- Vegan Spring Rolls
- Sesame Ginger Salad
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Sesame Vinaigrette
- Honey Ginger Glazed BBQ Ribs
- Asian Spicy Tangerine Chicken
- Sweet and Spicy Pork Stir Fry
Frequently bought with
White Balsamic Vinegar