Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
This wonderfully sweet and pleasingly tart balsamic is an impeccable combination of vine-ripened blackberries and exotic ginger.
Perfect for the aspiring chef in your life, this Blackberry Ginger Balsamic adds an authentic Asian dimension to stir frys and reduction sauces. Delightful as a glaze on barbequed chicken, yet adaptable enough to smother vanilla ice cream and sweet custard. If you are looking for a pantry staple that will allow you to cruise from savory dishes to yummy desserts, this Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar has you covered.
- Blackberry Ginger marinades blueberries and brie grilled cheese
- Pair with Persian Lime Olive Oil for a sure salad showstopper
- Heavenly on brussel sprouts
- A splash or two on a hearty bowl of oatmeal
- Seasonal fruit deliciousness
- Cocktails, seltzers, and water enhancement
- Mix with granola and yogurt!
So many fond memories of fresh blackberry picking as a child! The minute you inhale this intoxicatingly sweet aroma, you will be brought back to warm summer days where one had not a care in the world.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
Frequently bought with
Red Cayenne Chili