Recipe Contest: April - May 2021
Thursday Apr 15, 2021
With the weather warming and the flowers blooming, it comes time for one of our favorite Saratoga Olive Oil traditions. It’s contest time! But, this time around we are taking the contest to social media!
Here’s how it will work:
- Come up with a recipe (main dish, appetizer, dessert, beverage, whatever you want!) that incorporates at least one or more SOOC products.
- Submit your recipe along with a 15-25 second video, OR a series of images of your culinary creation coming together, plus your name and Facebook/Instagram social media handles to [email protected] by April 30th.
- Our team will choose their Top 5 favorite recipe submissions and will post your video or series of images to both SOOC’s Instagram and Facebook pages, and tag the prospective recipe owner.
- If your recipe is selected for the Top 5, it’s time to share the good news! Share your post with your family and friends as much as you can, and get them to like and comment. The Top 3 will be determined based on a combination of Likes and Comments from both the Facebook and Instagram posts. You will have two weeks (May 1st – May 15th) to rack up as many Likes and Comments on your recipes’ social media posts as possible.
- Once the Top 3 are determined on May 15th (based on total Likes and Comments), those recipes will be made and tested by our team. We will select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place recipes, they’ll be photographed, announced on social media, and posted to our website so that the world can experience your delicious culinary masterpieces!
- 1st Place: $100 SOOC E-Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $50 SOOC E-Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $25 SOOC E-Gift Card
Your submission should include the following:
- Your full name and social media handles
- Recipe name
- Full list of ingredients. *Please be specific here and include the full title of the exact SOOC product(s) used
- Step-by-step instructions
- A 15-25 second video or series of images of the recipe coming together
*** All submissions should be sent to [email protected] ***
Let’s get cookin’
This is meant to be fun, so experiment, try new flavors, and go outside your comfort zone! We are thrilled to see (but mostly taste) your culinary creations and we wish you good luck and happy cooking!