French Riviera Collection
The French Riviera collection showcases some of Saratoga Olive Oil's favorite Provencal flavors. Explore the French Riviera with two seasonal recipes to enjoy: "La Vraie" Salade Niçoise and Lamb Stew with Herbs de Provence.
Products Include: Herbes de Provence Infused Oil, Meyer Lemon Fused Olive Oil, Lavender Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar, French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt, 2 Tapi Spouts and 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts.
- 200ml SOOC Herbes de Provence Infused Oil - This classic Provencal herb combination of savory, thyme, bay leaf and lavender is found all over markets in southern France. Use this oil everywhere, on meat, fish, or vegetables, as the French would do! It is perfect as a finishing oil to grilled dishes, used in sautéing fresh vegetables or as a marinade for chicken.
- 200ml SOOC Meyer Lemon Fused Olive Oil - Made by crushing the pulp of fresh lemon and olives together, this fused oil pairs beautifully with any of our dark balsamic vinegars as a salad dressing or use it as a finishing oil over fish to add brightness and interest to your dish.
- 200ml SOOC Lavender Dark Balsamic Vinegar - Floral, sweet and slightly herbaceous...this balsamic captures the essence of the ancient herb found all over the hills of Provence!
- 200ml SOOC Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar - Both sweet and tart, this infused balsamic condimento features the wonderful flavor of ripe, fresh raspberries. It is the perfect combination for a salad dressing with our Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt - Harvested from Northern France this salt is beloved by professional chefs for its fine, light crystals and interesting minerality. It is the perfect finishing salt!
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegars for easy and clean pouring.
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Use on your olive oils for easy and slow drizzling.