French Riviera Collection
Our French Riviera collection showcases some of Saratoga Olive Oil's favorite Provencal flavors. Let your taste buds travel and explore the French Riviera as you enjoy two seasonal recipes: "La Vraie" Salade Niçoise and Lamb Stew with Herbs de Provence. We’ve included a few extra goodies, the French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt, 2 tapi spouts, and 2 self closing spouts, to really make this collection stand out. Makes a fancy gift, a welcoming thank you, or a nice surprise for your home collection.
- 200ml SOOC Herbes de Provence Oil -The culmination of fresh herbs will take you back to lazy summer days where gardens are plentiful and the breeze is warm. As with many of our Olive Oils, you will be the star of the kitchen when you integrate this oil into your next dish, meal, or recipe. From roasted chicken and basted turkey, to artisan focaccia bread and rich stews, this infused olive oil adds just the right amount of savory goodness.
- 200ml SOOC Meyer Lemon Olive Oil - Since Meyer lemons are a hybrid fruit (a cross between oranges and lemons), the sharpness of the lemon flavor has been slightly rolled back. Marinade seafood, heavenly coat chicken and toss refreshing salads. Include a splash or two next time ice, vodka, and a rocks glass appear. This olive oil pairs well with our Espresso Balsamic for a tongue-approved treat.
- 200ml SOOC Lavender Balsamic Vinegar - Aptly nicknamed the “herb of love”, lavender has often been used in medicinal, self-care, and culinary creations. The effervescent and fragrant flavor is delicious drizzled over cheeses and leafy, green salads. Try pairing with Garlic Olive Oil as it is a perfect compliment to chicken, potatoes, and roasted vegetables The wonderful floral properties will add a whole new level of flavor to your cooking.
- 200ml SOOC Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar - Often referred to as “dessert in a bottle”, This thick, rich, perfectly balanced Balsamic Vinegar oozes with the sweetness you would expect from a ripened raspberry. Layer it on gelato or ice cream after a big meal. Incorporate into cake, cookie, and brownie recipes for a unique new flavor. Combine with Herbes de Provence Olive Oil and enjoy the taste of carefree summer months throughout the whole year.
- French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt - This mild sea salt, hand-harvested from the marshes off the coast of Brittany France, commands space in the kitchens of many aspiring and renowned chefs. The lingering light taste from the delicate crystals will leave you enjoying this gourmet salt in many home-inspired dishes and meals.
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Our Tapi Pour Spouts are the perfect little pouring spouts! Designed to help control the flow of the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, these are also ideal for limiting any dripping down the sides of the bottle!
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Fun meets functional with these self-closing pour spouts! Expertly control the pour without having to worry about product rushing or dripping down the neck of the bottle again. Especially nice when entertaining, perfectly practical for everyday use.
Side Note: We gave the “French Riviera Collection” permission to arrive in regular packing materials. They decided a gift box just wasn't for them. If these are a token of happiness for a loved one, friend, or family member, just fill out the gift message section during checkout and we will be sure to include the note when these are shipped. Thank you!