Lavender Rosé Balsamic Vinegar
Imagine the essence of lavender dancing with your taste buds, a delicate blend of floral whispers, fruity delights, and a hint of herbaceous charm.
This bottle of pure enchantment will transport you to sun-kissed lavender fields in the south of France! Take your culinary expertise to another height by crafting marinades that give chicken, lamb, and pork a flavor makeover. Suddenly, your kitchen is a flavor lab, and you're the mad scientist of taste!
- Blend with our Herbes de Provence Olive Oil and whip up a vinaigrette that's a hit with all taste explorers!
- Brace yourself for a chocolatey romance that'll make your desserts swoon.
- Meet the dynamic duo: Lavender Rosé Balsamic and ice cream!
- Splash some deliciousness over your rotisserie chicken.
- Pair it with our Basil Olive Oil and take Pork Chops to another level.
- Let it bust a move with Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and uncover the taste of a sunlit day on your tongue!
It's like strolling through a lavender oasis every time you open this bottle!
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients.
Concentrated and cooked grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites