Aged Balsamic Collection
This collection is for the true gourmand of fine aged balsamic vinegars. We are proud to offer our customers the highest quality "condimento" of balsamic vinegar, straight from Modena, Italy. Our balsamic vinegar is naturally syrupy and sweet thanks to the traditional aging methods. Once you taste our product, you will experience the difference.
All Orders Shipped Within 24 Hours!
- 200ml SOOC Traditional Balsamic Vinegar - Our finest Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy. Aged up to 18 years in oak barrels. Very complex, thick and potent enough to be dripped onto a dish as a condiment and balanced enough so it will pair well with one of our olive oils in a salad dressing.
- 200ml SOOC Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar - A harmonious blend of figs and aged balsamic. This taste treat is juicy, complex and so true to the fruit!
- 200ml SOOC Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar - The natural sweetness of D'Anjou pear is combined with the robust flavor of freshly ground cinnamon. This delightful vinegar is spicy, warm and can please even the most seasoned connoisseur.
- 200ml SOOC Premium White Balsamic Vinegar - Made with white Trebbiano grape must (juice), our Premium White Balsamic is crisp with a touch of sweetness, similar to a Champagne Vinegar! Extremely adaptable, this white balsamic adds zip to any salad, potato dish, fish, chicken and so much more
- Sicilian Sea Salt - Along the western Sicilian coast, from Marsala up to Trapani, lie famous salt pans located in natural reserves. The salt is extracted only by the natural evaporation of sea water!
- 4 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegars for easy and clean pouring.