Perfect for the aspiring sous-chef in your life, our Tuscan Collection is a medley of flavors reminiscent of the rolling, cyprus dotted hills in Tuscany. Rounding out this gourmet kitchen set is a recipe that highlights an aged sheep milk's cheese, Pecorino Stagionato, made by different farmers throughout Tuscany. Our Tuscan Grilled Chicken dish showcases a common regional technique to cooking chicken called "pollo al mattone" or "chicken with a brick".
- 200ml SOOC Tuscan Herb Olive Oil -As our signature olive oil, your senses will have you convinced you are taking a stroll through the Tuscan countryside. The hearty aroma is evident the minute you unleash it from the bottle. What strikes us most is the adaptability in dishes when using this oil. We celebrate diversity when cooking everything from savory and sweet to sinful and sophisticated.
- 200ml SOOC Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil- Fresh lemon zest, minced garlic, Italian flat leaf parsley and a hint of mint make up the traditional gremolata condiment.
- 200ml SOOC Lavender Balsamic Vinegar - Aptly nicknamed the “herb of love”, lavender has often been used in medicinal, self-care, and culinary creations. The effervescent and fragrant flavor is delicious drizzled over cheeses and leafy, green salads. Try pairing with Garlic Olive Oil as it is a perfect compliment to chicken, potatoes, and roasted vegetables The wonderful floral properties will add a whole new level of flavor to your cooking.
- 200ml SOOC Peach Balsamic Vinegar - Extremely adaptable, our Peach Balsamic Vinegar from Modena Italy can be paired with many of our oils to make a light tart vinaigrette. The fresh, smooth, and invigorating flavor will instantly transport you to a warm summer orchard regardless of the time of year. This mouthwatering sweetness is fantastic as a glaze, adds a depth of flavor to bbq sauce, and is as perfect as a pie or cobbler.
- Sicilian Sea Salt - Sea, sun and wind are the only ingredients used to obtain this unrefined sea salt with a delicate, sweet taste. Harvested by hand along the western Sicilian coast, from Marsala up to Trapani, lies famous salt pans located in natural reserves. Here is where this artisan salt is extracted by the natural evaporation of seawater. With a truly remarkable taste, you will find yourself appreciating the versatility of it when you are cooking, baking, and enjoying a meal.
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Our Tapi Pour Spouts are the perfect little pouring spouts! Designed to help control the flow of the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, these are also ideal for limiting any dripping down the sides of the bottle!
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Expertly control the pour without having to worry about product rushing or dripping down the neck of the bottle again. Especially nice when entertaining, perfectly practical for everyday use.
Side Note: We gave The “Tuscan Collection” permission to arrive in regular packing materials. They decided a gift box just wasn't for them. If these are a token of happiness for a loved one, friend, or family member, just fill out the gift message section during checkout and we will be sure to include the note when these are shipped. Thank you!