A prefect collection for the Italian Tuscan cook. The Tuscan Collection brings together beautiful flavors that remind us of the rolling, cyprus dotted hills of Tuscany. One of The recipes included in this collection highlights an aged sheep milk's cheese, pecorino stagionato, made by different producers throughout Tuscany. The other recipe showcases a common regional technique to cooking chicken called "pollo al mattone" or "chicken with a brick".
- 200ml SOOC Tuscan Herb Olive Oil - This exceptional herb and garlic infused oil is a favorite of many of our customers. The blend of oregano, rosemary, basil, and garlic is perfect for dipping, marinades, or sautéing!
- 200ml SOOC Portuguese Corbrancosa EVOO- Our new harvest Cobrancosa is exceptional this year - Lush and fruity with tropical fruit notes of ripe and green banana and macadamia nut, with a tingling radish spice that gently fades away to a clean and almost florally fragrant finish.
- 200ml SOOC Lavender Balsamic Vinegar - Floral, sweet, and slightly herbaceous, this balsamic captures the essence of this ancient flower. The delicate herb flavor of this balsamic makes it a perfect complement to chicken, potatoes, and green vegetables.
- 200ml SOOC Peach Balsamic Vinegar - The fresh smooth and crisp flavor of this white summer peach 12 year aged balsamic vinegar from Modena Italy is amazing....this tastes more like peach juice than a vinegar!
- Hawaiian Alaea Red Sea Salt - Mineral-rich red alaea clay enriches this gourmet Hawaiian sea salt, creating a beautiful orange-red sea salt!
- 2 Tapi Spouts - Use on your balsamic vinegar for easy and clean pouring.
- 2 Self Closing Pour Spouts - Use on your olive oils for easy and slow drizzling.