Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
A mellow tinge of heat following an initial fragrant sweet pepper taste brings this unique two ingredient Olive Oil full circle. The Baklouti pepper is a definite hit for the hot and spicy food lover!
The Baklouti pepper is exclusive to the Barbary Coast of North Africa. After being harvested throughout the humid summer and crisp fall, Baklouti chilies are crushed together with one pound of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to produce the Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil. This olive oil is sure to add a spicy dimension to dishes where you are sauteing, roasting, and stir-frying. Delicious in soups, curry delicacies, and even salad dressing. Toss with a meat marinade for a great steak or cut of beef from the grill!
- Pairs well with lamb and beef
- Wonderful with apples, dates, and lemon juice
- Great with tuna and egg dishes (heavenly with morning grub)
- Think Green: enchilada sauce, salsa, and guacamole
- Avocado toast with a bit of seasoning and a drizzle of this
- Roasted vegetables will sing with delight
If you enjoy a bit of a kick, this spicy Olive Oil is for you. Not responsible for any changes you make to your kitchen counter moving this guy in!
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Baklouti Chilis
Frequently bought with
White Balsamic Vinegar
Dark Balsamic Vinegar