Gravenstein Apple Balsamic Vinegar
Take your taste buds on an apple orchard tour with the tart, crisp, and refreshing taste of our Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic Vinegar.
A rustic and succulent apple from northern California, the Gravenstein apple is often hard to find due to the short growing season and the sometimes overly stubborn trees that produce the fruit. This sweet concoction is excellent in cabbage slaws, summery cocktails, and autumnal salads. Bake this Gravenstein Apple Balsamic into apple crisp, swirl into cinnamon streusel, and sprinkle into summery fruit pies for a sinfully fresh taste.
- Perfect with pork tenderloin
- Pair with apple kielbasa and fresh veggies
- Apple muffins and homemade applesauce
- Decadent on ice cream and gelato
- Showered over butternut squash and sweet potatoes
- Dash on cottage cheese and fresh fruit bowls
- Apple Balsamic Glaze anyone?
Known as “Gravs” to the locals in Sonoma County, CA, they have a festival each year celebrating this delicate, yet robust fruit. We APPLE-solutely think you should check out their cobbler recipe here.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, white wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites
Herbes de Provence