The Everyday SaladPrint
There is a very good reason why this salad has been named ‘The Everyday Salad’… It is so good, I could literally eat it everyday. Topped with a fresh, crisp, tart dressing made with our Basil Olive Oil and Gravenstein Apple Balsamic, this salad has endless opportunity. Make it a full dinner by adding grilled chicken, or my favorite… steak! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Gluten Free, Salad Dressings, Salads, Vegetarian
- 6 cups Mixed Greens
- 1 Gala Apple, cored and sliced thin
- ½ cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup SOOC Basil Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup SOOC Gravenstein Apple Balsamic
- 1 tsp SOOC Bread Dip Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp SOOC Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Feta Cheese
- In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, apple slices, and walnuts.
- In a small mixing bowl, make the dressing by whisking together the Basil Olive Oil, Gravenstein Apple Balsamic, Bread Dip Seasoning, basil leaves, Garlic Medley Sea Salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, tossing to combine. Top with feta cheese, and serve immediately!