Jalapeño Olive Oil
Freshly custom crushed in Murcia, Spain, takes you on a spicy joyride of green jalapeno peppers mixed with olive oil.
Pressato is the Italian word for “pressed” which is a popular method used for crushing ripened olives and fresh jalapeños simultaneously. Brace yourself for a flavor explosion that's hotter than the dance floor on a Saturday night. Aromas of fresh, hot, and tangy jalapeno peppers mingle with the unmistakable olive saltiness, promising a charming mix of scents and flavors. With its mouth watering medley of heat and zest, this Jalapeno Olive Oil's spiciness doesn't ghost out – it lingers in the best possible way.
- Jalapeno Olive Oil + hickory smoked dishes = the coolest duo in Flavor Town.
- Craving our Honey Ginger Glazed Cayenne Wings? We dare you to add Jalapeno Olive Oil to the recipe and give them a twist that can't be tamed!
- Take your Carne Asada with Coconut Slaw to the next level with a drizzle of this. It'll have your palate dancing with delight!
- Ready to turn up the chili dial? Give the Saratoga Chili a spicy twist with this and bring the fire to the flavor party!
- Pair with our Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and get the sizzling spice and sweet mix your taste buds never knew they needed.
And if you need more proof of its fiery prowess, the Jalapeno Olive Oil was the Gold Medal winner at the 2022 L.A. County International Olive Oil Competition.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Extra virgin olive oil, Jalapenos
Frequently bought with
White Balsamic Vinegar
Dark Balsamic Vinegar