Portuguese Cobrançosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Our iconic Portuguese Cobrançosa displays green, savory notes of bitter radicchio and pungent arugula with a lingering spicy finish.
Our best-selling varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil! Our iconic Portuguese Cobrançosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) displays green, savory notes of bitter radicchio and pungent arugula with a lingering spicy finish. Notes of bright green apple and grass with its signature floral, herbaceous center and complex savory notes of tomato leaf. The perfect Extra Virgin Olive Oil for all your culinary needs!
- Enjoy this robust evoo in all of your dishes! Perfect for any culinary use - sautéing, grilling, roasting, frying, baking and finishing!
- Makes the perfect bread dip
- Fill up a big bottle and enjoy this extra virgin as much as possible, in all dishes raw or cooked.
- Make a Mediterranean Tuna Salad with red currants, pinenuts, parsley, mint, sliced shallots and a splash of our Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar.
Our partner producer (SAOV) in Portugal is using a high vacuum during malaxation to remove all of the oxygen in this processing stage where the oil spends the most time and is most prone to oxidation. This cutting edge and very technical method preserves the phenolic content, the overall chemistry plus the flavor characteristics while reducing other oxidation markers.
*Crush Date: November 2022. FFA- 0.23, PV- 4.34, OLEIC- 72.6, BIO-PHENOLS- 586.4, DAGS- 94.3.
*Chemistry values are representative from time of crush.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Whipped Ricotta
- Pasta alla Puttanesca
- Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- Beet Hummus with Pesto
- Quick Focaccia Bread
- Rosato Porto-cado Sandwich
- Mushroom Burrata Bruschetta with Lavender Balsamic
- Red Apple Balsamic Glazed Pork Chop
- Braised Cod with Olive Oil Cured Artichokes and Mushrooms
- Pork Chops with Shaved Artichoke Salad
- Clubhouse Pasta Salad with Pane Fritto
- Balsamic Roasted Asparagus over Caprese Toast with Poached Egg
- Shrimp and Rice in Green Masala
- EVOO Peasant Loaf
- Grilled Eggplant with Oregano White Balsamic
Frequently bought with
Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Dark Balsamic Vinegar