Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
A savory dark balsamic mixed with the finest herbs, our Neapolitan Balsamic Vinegar walks the fine line of zesty yet luscious.
Enjoy the taste of rosemary, thyme, garlic, sage, & marjoram without the need for a cutting board! Use for any thick marinade, salad or vegetable dressing, or tomato sauce. Kick up your heels and throw a splash or three into your Sunday brunch bloody mary. Fish dishes excel, and chicken will never be the same, so grab a bottle of the good stuff to keep close at hand.
- Marinate hearty mushrooms like portobello and eggplant for a veggie delight
- Balsamic potato hash to brighten up brunch
- Sturdy enough to hold up to ribeyes on the grill.
- Green beans and cavatelli pasta unite
- Updated Chicken Cacciatore
- Mozzarella, basil, and this herbaceous balsamic
Fun Fact: Balsamic Vinegar was once widely used to treat digestive problems and sore throats. Gargle or glug this deliciousness next time you feel a little under par.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites