Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
A savory dark balsamic mixed with the finest herbs, our Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar walks the fine line of zesty yet luscious.
Enjoy the taste of rosemary, thyme, garlic, sage, and marjoram without the need for a cutting board with our Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar! Use for any thick marinade, salad or vegetable dressing, or tomato sauce. Kick up your heels and throw a splash or three into your Sunday brunch Bloody Mary. Fish dishes excel, and chicken will never be the same, so grab a bottle of the good stuff to keep close at hand.
- Marinate hearty mushrooms like portobello and eggplant for a veggie delight
- Balsamic potato hash to brighten up brunch
- Sturdy enough to hold up to ribeyes on the grill
- Green beans and cavatelli pasta unite
- Updated Chicken Cacciatore
- Mozzarella, basil, and this herbaceous balsamic
Fun Fact: Balsamic Vinegar was once widely used to treat digestive problems and sore throats. Gargle or glug this deliciousness next time you feel a little under par.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites