Quick Focaccia BreadPrint
Topped with caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, and black olives; this quick focaccia recipe is made simple by using pizza dough! Lathered in our best selling Portuguese Cobrancosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil, this bread makes the best appetizer, and phenomenal when dipped in a hearty soup or marinara sauce! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 lb Pizza Dough
- ½ cup SOOC Portuguese Cobrancosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small Sweet Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- ½ tsp SOOC Five Pepper Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2.25 oz can sliced Black Olives, drained
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- Remove pizza dough from its packaging, set in a bowl in a warm area to let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Grease a sheet pan with 2 Tbsp Cobrancosa Olive Oil.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium sized pan over medium-low heat. Add 2 Tbsp Cobrancosa Olive Oil and sliced onions. Saute until softened slightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- To the onions, add the Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, ¼ tsp Five Pepper Sea Salt, and black pepper. Saute for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Gently stretch out your pizza dough on the sheet pan. If it is difficult to stretch, leave to rest another 30 minutes. With your fingers, poke deep dimples into the dough, and evenly pour ¼ cup Cobrancosa Olive Oil over top. Let rest another 15 minutes.
- Top the dough with the caramelized onions, tomatoes, black olives, and rosemary. Season with the remaining Five Pepper Sea Salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven, cut, and serve!