Grilled Mushroom SkewersPrint
Mushrooms get unfairly labeled as rubbery and lacking taste, but wait until you try these flavor bombs! This recipe calls for baby bellas marinated in our zesty Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, umami-filled soy sauce, and Mediterranean spice-blend Rustic Rub. Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grilled, Nut Free, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian
All Year, Summer
- 10oz pack Baby Bella Mushrooms, halved **do not cut mushrooms smaller or else the skewer will break them!
- ¼ cup SOOC Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp SOOC Rustic Rub
- Metal or Wooden Skewers
- In a large ziploc bag or sealed container, add the halved mushrooms.
- In a mixing cup, combine the Neapolitan Herb Balsamic, soy sauce, garlic, and Rustic Rub. Pour over the mushrooms and toss to coat. Seal bag and set aside to let marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Slide the mushrooms onto the skewers and grill about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill.
- Top with your favorite fresh herbs, and enjoy!