Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar
Produced at a small family farm in Vermont, this velvety sweet balsamic is made with 100% pure maple syrup! Unique and fantastic, it easily ranks as one of our best sellers!
Since there are no added sugars in our Vermont Maple Balsamic Vinegar other than what is inherent in maple syrup, you can enjoy decadent desserts and sultry brunch plates without the extra guilt! From holiday dinners to fabulous backyard barbecues, you can cozy up to this fall classic all year long!
- Candied bacon for gifts, guilty pleasures, or game day!
- Drizzle with our Butter Olive Oil over hot pancakes
- Glazed ham for the holidays!
- Has yet to meet a squash it hasn’t liked
- Bbq sauce extraordinaire
- Scrumptious with walnuts, gorgonzola, and fresh greens
This product description may have started out pretty sappy, but we definitely wanted to end it on a sweet note.
All of our balsamics are aged in wood barrels for up to 18 years. They are naturally free of any sugars, thickeners, and artificial ingredients. All-natural, always.
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, maple syrup, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites.