Creamy Bacon Brussel SproutsPrint
Brussel sprouts get a bad rap… Let’s change that. This cruciferous crew is sauteéd in our velvety delicious Butter Olive Oil and Vermont Maple Balsamic before being slathered in cheesy creamy goodness... Not to mention, topped with bacon! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Gluten Free, Holiday, Nut Free, Side Dishes
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, halved
- 4 Tbsp SOOC Butter Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp SOOC Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Vermont Maple Balsamic
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. About 5 minutes. Set on a paper towel lined plate and set aside to cool. Once cool, chop.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, add the Butter Olive Oil, brussel sprouts, ½ tsp Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, and half the black pepper. Saute for 8 minutes, tossing frequently. Drizzle the Vermont Maple Balsamic over the brussel sprouts and saute for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, remaining Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour over the brussel sprouts and top with the parmesan and chopped bacon.
- Carefully transfer the skillet into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until soft and tender. Remove from oven, and serve!