Rosemary Olive Oil
Earthy, herbal, and floral, the aromatic fresh mountain rosemary is crushed with ripening olives for full bodied flavor.
Dried herbs are amazing, but our Rosemary Infused Oil really stands out as a superior option. Conveniently stir in soups, or enjoy with freshly baked bread! As a popular addition to lamb and pork chops, this oil pairs well with our Black Cherry Balsamic. Perfect for roasting chicken, lamb, potatoes, and root vegetables.
- Excellent with Focaccia Bread
- Lovely with Lamb
- Use rosemary springs instead of wooden skewers for the gill
- A splash of this with some air fried potatoes and you are set!
- Prepare Panini Sandwiches and Pressed Wraps!
- Marinate your favorite roast
Go ahead, plant that window garden you’ve been wanting, in TYHME you’ll see this Olive Oil will become your new favorite.
All Saratoga Olive Oils are Kosher Certified.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rosemary
White Balsamic Vinegar
Dark Balsamic Vinegar