Black Currant MocktailPrint
Such a nice light mocktail to enjoy on a summer evening! The balsamic and honey simple syrup added just the right amount of sweetness. It was easy to enjoy this with my dinner on the back porch. Add a little liquor of your choice if that's your thing!
Beverages, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian
- 0.5 oz SOOC Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.5 oz Honey simple syrup (instructions below)
- 0.25 oz Lime juice
- 6 oz Seltzer Water
- Optional: fresh Lime wedges or rounds
- Optional: fresh Mint
Products used: Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
- Make honey simple syrup by dissolving equal parts honey with warm water.
- Mix all ingredients together in an 8 oz glass and stir together with ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint, if desired. Enjoy with or without the liquor or spirit of your choice!