Easy Eggplant PizzasPrint
Your favorite Friday night food, made healthy! Turn in your pizza dough and swap for delicious eggplant. This recipe is much easier without dough, but still packs in all the fabulous flavor! Recipe by: Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Kid Friendly, Main Dishes, Nut Free
- 1 thick Eggplant, sliced lengthwise into ¾ inch thick slices
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Oregano Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp SOOC French Garden Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- ⅔ cup Marinara Sauce
- ½ Tbsp SOOC Greek Seasoning
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush both sides of the cut eggplant with the SOOC Oregano Olive Oil. Set the eggplant slices on top of the parchment paper, and season lightly with SOOC French Garden Sea Salt and cracked black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Divide the marinara sauce among the slices of eggplant, smoothing the sauce into a thin layer on each slice. Season the sauce by sprinkling half the SOOC Greek Seasoning on top. Top with the shredded mozzarella, then finish with thin slices of pepperoni. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Season with the remaining Greek Seasoning. Serve and enjoy!