Garlic Scapes and Tomato PappardellePrint
In this recipe, we’re roasting locally grown garlic scapes with farmers' market cherry tomatoes and onions in our Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil. Tossed with pappardelle pasta and parmesan, this pasta is simple, easy, and yet delicious! Recipe by: Taylor MacDougall
Main Dishes, Nut Free, Side Dishes, Vegetarian
- 8 Garlic Scapes
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 small white Onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup SOOC Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp SOOC Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Saratoga Spicery Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- ½ tsp minced Garlic
- 2 8oz packages of Pappardelle pasta
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 Lemon, zested
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. On a large baking sheet, combine the garlic scapes, cherry tomatoes, and white onion. Drizzle with the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil and toss to coat. Season with the Garlic Medley Sea Salt, black pepper, Garlic Seasoning, and minced garlic. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the tomatoes slightly burst.
- Meanwhile, cook the pappardelle pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta when ready and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, and transfer to the bowl with the pasta. Add the parmesan cheese and lemon zest. Toss together, and serve immediately. Enjoy!