Pomegranate Quince Marinated Pork TenderloinPrint
Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate Quince Balsamic and Smoked Bacon Cajun Sea Salt
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup + drizzle SOOC Pomegranate Quince Balsamic
- ½ cup Smoked Bacon Cajun Sea Salt
- ½ cup a Mild SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp cold Butter
- Place pork in a large pan. Drizzle with Pomegranate Quince Balsamic and season generously with Bacon Cajun Sea Salt. Let marinate 2-4 hours in the refrigerator. Drain the pork and pat dry.
- Place Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork loin and brown on all sides until golden brown.
- Remove the pork and place on a platter to keep warm. Drain off any excess oil from the skillet and return to medium heat. Deglaze the pan with ½ cup of the Pomegranate Quince Balsamic and reduce by half.
- Return the pork to the pan and add chicken stock (just to cover the pork). Cover the pan and bring to a low simmer.
- Bring the braising liquid to a boil and reduce by half until it is a sauce consistency. (For a richer sauce, add butter to reduced vinegar, off the heat, then stir). Serve sauce over pork loin, sliced into ½ in slices.