Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
Makes about 1 cup
- 5 Large bulbs Garlic
- 2 ½ Tbsp Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Your Favorite SOOC Sea Salt
Products used: , Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Cut ¼ “ off the top of each bulb of garlic.
- Drizzle ½ Tbsp EVOO on the cut side of each bulb. Divide the Sea Salt among each bulb. Wrap individually in aluminum foil. Place in a skillet cut side up.
- In an oven preheated to 400℉, roast the garlic for 70-80 minutes until nice and golden brown. Let cool before squeezing or using a fork to release the garlic from the bulb.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 days.