Seared Grouper TacosPrint
Chipotle seared grouper with a jicama and cabbage slaw, served in a warm tortilla with fresh pico de gallo.
Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
All Year, Summer
- ⅔ cup Jicama, shredded
- ⅔ cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Shallots, minced
- 1 tsp Pickle Relish
- ¼ - ½ tsp SOOC Lime Sea Salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- 14 oz Grouper Filet, cut into 8 pieces
- Blackening seasoning
- 3 T SOOC Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 4-6 in Flour Tortillas, warmed
- ⅓ cup shredded Monterey Cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded Sharp Cheese
- Fresh Pico de Gallo Salsa
- Toss first 7 ingredients in a bowl to make the jicama slaw.
- Dust grouper pieces with blackening seasoning. Heat Chipotle Infused Olive Oil in skillet on medium high. Brown grouper 3-4 minutes per side.
- To assemble, place warmed tortilla on plate. Add cheeses, then grouper, then jicama slaw.