Bacon Lime ShrimpPrint
A classic pairing of chipotle and lime juice, combined with the wonderful duo of grilled shrimp and bacon.
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grilled, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
All Year, Summer
- Zest from 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 12 large, raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 strips of Bacon, cut in half (12 pieces)
Products used: Chipotle Olive Oil
- In a small bowl, combine lime zest, lime juice, and Chipotle Olive Oil; mix. Add shrimp and coat with the mixture.
- Cook bacon in the microwave between two paper towels, allowing bacon to remain pliable, about 1 ½ minutes.
- One at a time, wrap each half piece of bacon around each shrimp. Secure with toothpicks or thread onto skewers. Place onto baking pan, brush with remaining lime and Chipotle Olive Oil mixture.
- Grill uncovered for 5-7 minutes on each side, or bake at 450°F for 10-14 minutes, until shrimp is pink and the bacon is crisp.