1 pre-made pizza crust
1 cup Brussels sprouts, shredded or sliced
2 pieces bacon, finely chopped
1 sweet yellow onion
4 oz goat cheese
3 tablespoons SOOC Bacon Olive Oil
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped fine
2-3 tablespoons SOOC Bourbon Maple Balsamic Vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
2. Air or pan fry your slices of bacon just until they start to get crispy. Then set aside on a paper towel to soak up some of the drippings. Once ready, chop up the bacon into small bits.
3. Add 2 tablespoons SOOC Bacon Olive Oil and 1 tablespoon SOOC Bourbon Maple Balsamic Vinegar to a pan on medium low heat and toss in your thinly sliced onions. Cook them until golden brown and caramelized. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Set out your pre-made pizza crust, drizzle the crust with 1 tablespoon SOOC Bacon Olive Oil. Then evenly spread the Brussels sprouts on top along with all of the crumbled goat cheese, caramelized onions, bacon bits, and chopped walnuts.
5. Cook the pizza for 20 minute or until the crust looks golden brown and Brussel sprouts look tender.
6. Finish off your pizza with a healthy 1-2 tablespoon drizzle of SOOC Bourbon Maple Balsamic Vinegar and enjoy hot!