Buttery Whole Wheat Banana BreadPrint
Our Butter Olive Oil makes this a perfectly rich, healthy breakfast or snack!
Breakfast, Dairy Free, Dessert, Vegetarian
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 6 Tbsp SOOC Butter Infused Olive Oil
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mashed very ripe Bananas (about 2)
- ½ cup toasted chopped Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
Products used: Butter Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Thoroughly grease a standard loaf pan with 1 tsp of Butter Olive Oil.
- In a large bowl whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon (optional) together thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, blend remaining Butter Olive Oil, sugar, and eggs together.
- Fold in mashed bananas and nuts (optional) until combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients in the bowl with the dry ingredients until just incorporated - do not over mix. Scrape the batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan on a rack for 5-10 minutes before unmolding to cool completely on the rack.