Cheese Ravioli with WalnutsPrint
Cheese Ravioli with Walnuts, Roasted French Walnut Oil, and Sicilian Sea Salt
Main Dishes, Vegetarian
- 14-16 oz package Cheese Ravioli
- ⅓ cup SOOC Walnut Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup flat leaf Parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp SOOC Sicilian Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Products used: , Sicilian Sea Salt
- Cook the ravioli according to the package directions. Drain and reserve 3 Tbsp of the cooking water.
- Heat the Walnut Oil in a skillet over medium-heat. Add the garlic and walnuts. Cook, stirring, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in lemon juice, parsley, and reserved water. Season with Sicilian Sea Salt and pepper.
- Add ravioli and toss to coat.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan.