Holiday Pomegranate SangriaPrint
Beverages, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Holiday, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 Bottle Red Wine
- 2 cups Sparkling Cranberry Juice
- ¼ cup SOOC Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 Navel Orange, sliced
- 1 Pear, sliced
- 1 cup Pomegranate Tendrils, frozen
- 8 Rosemary sprigs
Products used: Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- In a large pitcher, add the sliced pears and orange. Add the Pomegranate Balsamic and red wine, stir and let refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Add 2 cups of ice to the red wine, topping with the sparkling cranberry juice and frozen pomegranate tendrils. Stir.
- Divide the sangria among wine glasses, garnishing with sprigs of rosemary. Enjoy responsibly!