Lemon White Bean DipPrint
A creamy and delicious dip that’s enjoyable for our dairy-free friends! This effortless 2-step appetizer makes the perfect healthy snack as we head into the New Year. Enjoy with pita chips, vegetables, or even spread on sandwiches! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
All Year, Spring, Summer
- 1 15oz can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil, like Chilean Arbequina
- ¼ tsp SOOC French Citrus Fennel Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp SOOC Z’hug Seasoning
- ⅛ tsp ground Red Cayenne
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dill, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except the dill in a food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl or plate, and smooth out with the bottom of a spoon. Drizzle with some more EVOO and garnish with the dill. Enjoy!