Linguini with Clam SaucePrint
Dairy Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 1 lb Linguini
- ¼ cup Mild SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup dry White Wine
- ¼ tsp crushed Red Pepper
- ½ tsp SOOC Rosemary Sea Salt
- 1 bottle Clam Juice (8 oz)
- 2 cans minced Clams, reserve liquid
- 30 little neck Clams, scrubbed
- 1 cup Parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
Products used: Rosemary Sea Salt ,
- Cook linguini according to stovetop directions.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in wine, crushed pepper, salt, clam juice, and reserved liquid. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add little neck clams, cover and cook for 4-5 minutes. Discard any unopened clams.
- Turn off heat. Add minced clams, parsley, and lemon juice to skillet. Toss with pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and serve!