A refreshing Mexican cocktail, as compared to the ever-so-popular Bloody Mary. Instead of vodka, this cocktail is topped with a light beer; making it light and tasty with a kick of spice! Recipe By: Taylor MacDougall
Beverages, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 12 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) SOOC Bloody Mary Bar Syrup
- 3-4 dashes Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp SOOC Lime Sea Salt
- 1 12 oz Bottle Light Mexican Beer
- 2 stalks Celery
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the tomato juice, Bloody Mary Bar Syrup, hot sauce (to taste), and juice from half the lime. Shake to mix well.
- Rim two beer glasses with the lime wedges and dip into the Lime Sea Salt. Fill glasses with ice.
- Divide the tomato mixture between the two glasses, and top with beer. Garnish each glass with celery stalks and extra lime wedges. Enjoy!